DER MARTINSHOF -
Achieving more together
We at Martinshof see us as part of a larger whole
As part of a larger whole we are in constant interaction with man and nature. We are led by the conviction that in the long run, humans, animals and planters can only develop and develop their potential together. That's why we strive to be careful and peaceful with creation; We are grateful for what we have grown and what we have created and take responsibility for what we have been entrusted to us through our being and our work.
The guidelines of our PhilosophY:
- Respecting the integrity of the creation as a whole
- Natural, unadulterated and distinctive products
- Small, manageable units
- Personal, direct communication with partners and customers
- Uncompromising freshness and quality
- Live and let live
- Less is more
- short transport routes
- Continuity and long-term thinking versus profit optimization
- Flexibility for our partners through proximity
Family Martin with Andreas.
Sustainability - what we are about
For us sustainability is first and foremost about wealth. we mean with wealth. By wealth we mean the diversity and beauty of what surrounds us. It is about the well-being of our beautiful planet, for us and for many more generations. We want to maintain and multiply this wealth through our actions and omissions.
What we DO and what important is to us:
- Use of renewable energies - woodchip plant for heat recovery
- Use of renewable energies - own photovoltaic system covers more than 70% of the total electricity requirement
- Fair cooperation with regional partner farmers
- Collaboration with employment workshop for people with mental illness
- Packaging material FSC certified (egg and pasta packaging)
- Almost all products are marketed regionally
- Provision of an integrative workplace at the farm
- Feeding the chickens without soy from overseas
- Land-based agriculture
In the face of advancing climate change, our world needs change! It is an absolute necessity that we all exercise our creative responsibility to give future generations a worthwhile planet. We want to make both our company and our products carbon neutral. Specifically, this means that we look very carefully and honestly at the CO2-emissions that we cause and how we can save something here. The remaining carbon footprint is compensated.